Want to know how to save money on your next home purchase?...Hire A Pro
The West Metro Home Group knows Buyer Representation and Professional Negotiating. Buyer Representation, or more commonly known as a "Buyer Agent" is a real estate professional who specializes in representing the best interests of buyer clients throughout a real estate purchase transaction. There are many benefits of using a buyer agent, one of which is that it does not cost you anything. Our services are paid for by the home seller.
When representing clients we:
- Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
- Save you time by searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria as well as find potential sellers who are not actively on the market through our extensive network.
- Use the latest technology to give you a competitive edge over other active buyers in the market, including up to the minute automated searches, mapping software, electronic signatures, mobile devices and more.
- View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. We can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
- Help you explore your financing options so you can make the best possible mortgage decision.
- Negotiate like a Pro! We help you prepare the best possible offer terms to make your offers shine and take care of the documentation details. It is a competitive market for buying a home right now, a well prepared offer can make the difference.
- Once under contract, we prepare the file for your Lender/Underwriting, shcedule closing with the Title Company, and make sure we meet our closing date without issues
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any additional home-related services you need while in escrow or after closing.
- The best part, we hand you the keys to your NEW HOME!
Ready to put us to work for you? Click here to schedule a Buyer Consultation